WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that the browser downloads when you access the website https://vasroman.ro/
Your computer automatically recognizes and accepts these files through the browser that you use.
These files are like “bookmarks” that show where you stopped when you last visited the website. They can also be seen as traces that let the website know when you visit https://vasroman.ro/ each time.
WHAT ARE THEY GOOD FOR?
Cookies improve the page loading speed and the browsing experience. For example, they retain your preferences when you navigate on a website, such as your language preferences.
These files are also used for preparing anonymous statistics that help us understand how visitors interact on webpages in general. https://vasroman.ro/
Cookies do not request personal data and, more often than not, they do not identify the Internet user.
HOW LONG ARE THEY STORED?
The amount of time for which a cookie is stored depends on the reason for which it was used. Session cookies are used for a single browsing session, they are retained only for that particular browsing session and are not stored after the user leaves the website. Persistent cookies are used when the user returns to the website.
You can delete all these categories of cookies anytime through the settings in the browser that you are using or you can do this directly on our website. https://vasroman.ro/ setari-cookie-uri/ .
A visit on this website can create cookies of any of the following types:
- Performance cookies
- Traffic analytics cookies
- Advertising cookies
- Third-party targeted advertising cookies
This type of cookies retains the user’s preferences on the website so that they do not need to be set every time the website is accessed.
- volume settings for the video player
- the video streaming speed that the browser is compatible with
TRAFFIC ANALYTICS COOKIES
Every time a user visits the website, the analytics software provided by a third party generates a traffic analytics cookie. This type of cookie tells us if you visited the website before. The browser tells us if you have this type of cookie and if you don’t, we will generate one. This allows us to monitor unique visitors and how often they visit.
As long as you are not registered on this website, this type of cookie cannot be used to identify individuals. They are only used for statistical purposes.
These cookies allow us to find out whether you looked at an advertisement online, what type it was and how long it has been since you saw the advertisement.
We use these cookies for online advertising targeting purposes. We can also use third-party cookies for better advertising targeting, for example to show holiday advertisements if the user has recently read an article on a website about holidays. These cookies are anonymous, they store information about the content that was seen, not about the users.
Additionally, we set anonymous cookies through other sites which show our ads. Thus, we can use them to recognize you as a visitor of that certain website. If you use our website in the future, we will be able to show you advertising based on this information.
THIRD-PARTY TARGETED ADRVERTISING COOKIES
On this website you can find third-party ads. Some of them use their own anonymous cookies in order to analyze how many people have been exposed to a certain advertisement or to see how many people have seen the same ad several times.
The companies that generate these cookies have their own confidentiality policies and this website does not have access to read or write these cookies. Third-party cookies can be used to show you targeted advertising from other websites as well, based on your navigation on this site.
OTHER THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
On some websites, third parties can set their own anonymous cookies for the purpose of tracking the successfulness of a certain app or to customize an app. Because of the way in which it is used, this website cannot access these cookies, just like third parties cannot access cookies owned by this website.
For example, when you share an article using the social media button on this website, that social media will record your activity.
HOW CAN YOU STOP THEM?
IN THE CHROME BROWSER:
- In the top right corner, click on the Chrome menu and go to Settings.
- Scroll down the page and click on “Show Advanced Settings”.
- In the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content settings” button.
- In the “Cookies” section, choose your preferred settings.
- To delete cookies, click on “All cookies and site data…” to see the list of all these files that Chrome stores on the hard disk. You can delete them individually or all of them directly if you select “Remove All”.
IN THE MOZILLA FIREFOX BROWSER:
- Click on the menu button and select “Preferences”.
- Choose “Privacy” from the side menu.
- From combo “History” choose “Use custom settings for history”.
- To delete cookies, click on “Show Cookies…” and a new window will open, where you can check or uncheck one or more cookies at the same time.
IN THE INTERNET EXPLORER 11 BROWSER
- Click on the top right little wheel sign of the browser, then select Internet Options.
- Click on the “Privacy” tab and select “Advanced”.
- Select “Accept/ Block/ Prompt” for “First-party Cookies” as well as for “Third-party Cookies”. If you want, here you can check “Always allow session cookies”. Click OK after you chose the settings.
- To delete all cookies, select the “General” tab from “Internet Options” and click “Delete…” from the “Browsing History” tab. Check “Cookies and Website Data” and click “Delete”.